March 11, 2012

Yves Saint Laurent. One of the most  influential designers I have ever come across to I guess. I was first introduced to his wonderful work and designs at the age of 8 when my mother showed me her latest haul of YSL. It was her lipstick and a pair of amazing black heels. I remember when I was trying to walk in them the way she did and stumbled dozens of times which is understandable with the age of 8. And after about three years I find my liking for the logo until now. As I got older and the years progessed, I developed a major liking for his modern designs and took a major of appreciating to him. Later on my mother has showed me items she had bought in her ealier years from the designer such as bags, to heels and then to some make-up products. I really develop a love to his designs and I adore the perfumes. My all time favorites are Parisienne and Belle D'Opium (prices: 45 euro & 41euro).  Yves Saint Laurent has become such an inspiration to me and my major obsession. So yes, I can say maybe he has also become my main inspiration to all my designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ich bedanke mich hiermit für deine Aufmerksamkeit, welche Du meinem Blog schenkst. Ich nehme konstruktive Kritik gerne an. Kommentare wie diese "Schöner Blog. Schau doch mal bei mir vorbei => blog.blogspot.com" werden nicht veröffentlicht. Komplimente wie diese verhelfen mir nicht. Wenn ihr Kommentare schreibt sollten die zumindest zum Post passen. Dankeschön. Xoxo, L.

English: Hereby, I thank every single one of you for taking the time and checking out my blog and for your attention that you give my blog. I gladly take constructive criticism. Comments such as this one "Nice blog. Would you mind checking out mine? => blog.blogspot.com" won't be published. Compliments like these don't help me out. If you're writing comments then they should fit the post above at least. Thank you! Xoxo, L.